Sunday, June 21, 2015

New Project: The Culgorney Devil Audio Drama

You may wonder why things have been a little quiet around here of late. Aside from the obvious distractions of work and life, I've been hard at work on pre-production for a one-off audio drama project called The Culgorney Devil And Its Pursuer (based on my short story of the same name). The script dates back to 2011, but some unforeseen events saw that I never finished it. It seemed like the right time to revisit it, so I cleaned it up and submitted it to Brokensea Audio Productions, who will be handling the distribution. Assuming all goes to plan, it will go live as part of their Halloween season.

In the interim I've been gathering sound effects and working on ideas for incidental music. It's now reached the casting stage, and I expect to have all the lines in by the end of July. Hopefully the music will also be close to ready by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment