Monday, July 4, 2011

It Begins...

Welcome to my new blog! As I'm about to embark on the most challenging creative project I've yet undertaken, the production of a full-cast audio drama, I've decided to chronicle its development here. You can expect everything from progress reports to detailed technical geek-speak about the production process (for which I make no apologies!).

The series in question is called 'Tales of Elves and Trolls,' based on my novel of the same name. Both the novel and the series is suitable for all age groups, but I'm uncertain as to whether the show will be given a G or a PG rating. It will be produced for Brokensea Audio Productions, who host a variety of highly entertaining audio dramas that are free to stream or download.

As of this posting, I have the first three scripts (of eight) of the first series prepared, and am in the process of collecting, creating, and editing original sound effects. I've also begun work on the music for the show, and will be covering that in more detail in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, here's the book trailer my good friend Stevie at Brokensea produced for me earlier in the year. It'll give you an idea what to expect from the finished show (if I can live up to his excellent production standards!):

No comments:

Post a Comment